My hopes and dreams are to one day be a professional bodybuilder and help others reach their dreams as well
Tyrus Hughes born January 1979 in Camden, Arkansas. At the age of 17, I was incarcerated for 10 years. While in prison I learned how to work out by reading FLEX magazines. At the age of 18 I feel in love with the sport. In 2008 I was released from prison, I moved to Dallas and met Brett Stines which was the owner of Optimum Nutrition. He was the reason I began to body build. In 2009 I was introduced to Greg McCoy the owner of Metroflex Gym Plano, he was my trainer several shows. My hopes and dreams are to one day be a professional bodybuilder and help others reach their dreams as well.
- 1st show placed (novice) 4th place Branch Warren Classic
- 2nd show placed(novice) 4th place at Texas State.
- 3rd show Europa(novice) placed 2nd.
- 4th show Europa (open) placed 3rd place
- 5th Show Heart of Texas (open) which I won 1st place in my class and Overall
- 6th Show Texas State (open) won 1st in my class and Overall